Hello, people of the interweb!
I managed to finish six books this February as well as starting two others. I’ll list them as well as giving a bit of my opinion on them and telling you the rating I gave them.
The 6 books I finished:
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
It’s an essay on feminism and I gave 4 out of 5 stars.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander (J. K. Rowling)
You probably know this but it’s a fantasy book part of the Harry Potter world and I gave it 4 out 5 stars.
- Bleed Like Me: Poems for the Broken by Azzurra Nox
This one is a poetry collection and I gave it 1 out of 5 stars. It was really bad and I finish it because I hate to DNF books.
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
Another nonfiction book, for some reason. This one I really enjoyed, it was super interesting and up my alley. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
- What Makes Girls Sick and Tired by Lucile de Pesloüan
I believe this is a graphic novel, but I’m not sure. What I know is that it is a cute little approach to feminism. I gave this on 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- Renée Stone: Murder in Abyssinia by Birmant Julie
This one I know for sure is a graphic novel. This book was ok, but that it. I had some issues with it but nothing terrible. This got 2 out of 5 stars from me.
The 2 books I started:
- Leo Gray and the Lunar Eclipse by K.J. Kruk
Got this Middle Grade from NetGalley. I haven’t finished it yet and to be honest so far the story hasn’t really grabbed me.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
You probably know this Russian classic has one of the greatest novels of all time. Well so did I and I decided it was finally time to pick it up. So far I’m really liking, hope it continues that way.
I had an overall pretty decent reading month, I believe.
I guess that is it. Feel free to share what you’ve been up to and comment your opinions on any of these books.
Bye, keep on reading.