Hello, people of the interweb it’s me Margarida.
Today I’m going to do the HARDEST BOOK LOVER WOULD YOU RATHER. Yesterday I saw Regan from PeruseProject doing this kind of book challenge and I thought it was extremely funny as well as a great idea for a blog post. All the questions are from a BuzzFeed quiz to which I’ll leave the link to at the end of this post.
Without further ado, let’s start!
1. Would you rather have a friend who loses your books, or one who dog-ears them?
I’m going with a friend who dog-ears my books because with this option at the end I’ll still have my books.
2. Would you rather secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?
I’d rather hate a book everyone else loves because I feel like that already happens to me a lot.
3. Would you rather be stuck on a very long plane or train ride without a book?
I’m going to go with the really long train ride because on a train ride I at least have the landscape to look at whereas on a plane I’d have to look at other people which is not my idea of a fun time.
4. Would you rather have dinner with your favourite author or your favourite character?
I’m going to go with the favourite author, I think it would be amazing to chat with the author about his/her process of creating the characters I love.
5. Would you rather date a character you have a crush on or your crush from real life?
My crush from real life.
6. Would you rather have your favourite book turned into a movie, or your favourite movie turned into a book?
Even though some book to movie adaptation can be a disappointment, I think the other way around would be even worse.
7. Would you rather read a book with an annoying cliffhanger or one where your favourite character is killed off?
I’m going with kill my favourite character off. I get really annoyed with cliffhangers, I think it’s because of my OCD or something but I honestly can’t stand them.
8. Would you rather lose the ability to read any new books, or the ability to reread books you’ve already read?
Read new books, there is no other option here.
9. Would you rather live in a library or a bookstore?
I have to go with a library, it is an entirely different vibe.
10. Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book?
Lose my place, I’m used to that. Not to mention paper cuts are the worse.
11. Would you rather have to always read in the dark, or always read books with tiny text?
I would always read in the dark, I hate those books with tiny text.
12. Would you rather read by a fireplace, or on the beach?
Fireplace, it’s my favourite place to read by.
This was the HARDEST BOOK LOVER WOULD YOU RATHER which you can find here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/jarrylee/hardest-game-of-would-you-rather-for-bookworms?utm_term=.esON4aZwg#.pnALDOE2p .
I hope you interweb people enjoyed this post, be sure to comment what you think and what you would answer to these questions.
Bye, keep on reading.