1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Nop, I’m so lucky. It only gets hard for me to read in the car when it starts to get dark outside.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Maybe Tea Orbeth, but I’m not sure since I’ve only read one of her books. Just to say that her writing was something like I had never read before.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter, don’t even.
1. Everything is so magical.
2. Minerva McGonagall, I don’t have to explain. If you’ve read HP, you know what I mean.
3. Hermione and Ron are the best friends you could ever ask for.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
I have a bag and I have books. I put books in my bag.
Always carry a book, always. As well as my purse, reusable water bottle and tissues.
5. Do you smell your books?
I don’t think so.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Illustrations, always. They’re so cute.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I honestly don’t know.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
No funny stories, sorry.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
It’s The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry at home and at uni it’s Miss Marple’s Final Cases by Agatha Christie.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
It’s Dune by Frank Herbert at uni and The Seventh Gate by Richard Zimler at home.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I used to love to write when I was younger, I even won a few literary competitions, but nowadays I don’t really care for it anymore, maybe I just have a lot of things consuming my time. But I never saw myself as being an author in the future, not really.
12. When did you get into reading?
Ever since I learned how to read.
13. What is your favourite classic book?
It’s The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
14. In school what was your best subject?
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would thank the person since I don’t receive books has gifts that often.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I don’t think I know one.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t film.
18. What is your favourite word?
Nincompoop, it’s a funny word.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
Nerd and proud.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires for no particular reason.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
I really don’t know.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves, I find them so interesting.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires, never been into zombies.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in. I’m not a big fan of romance books.
Raven @ The Life of a Raven
Rimpy @ RimpysReads
Rachel @ Rachels Readings
Ruby @ RUBY RAE READS