Hello, people of the interweb! I thought I should write down my 15 favourite books of all times, that is until January 2018. Then I thought, why not share them with you? It might help you out while choosing something to read, or we perhaps share a common fav book, who knows?
This list won’t be in any specific order, I love them all and wasn’t able to pick out favourites among them. Here it goes:
- Guardian of the Dawn by Richard Zimler
- The Seventh Gate by Richard Zimler
- Feel Me Fall by James Morris
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The Book of Disquiet by Fernando Pessoa (signed by Bernardo Soares)
- Blindness by José Saramago
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- The Night Watchman by Richard Zimler
- The Tiger’s Wife by Téa Obreht
- My Sweet Orange Tree by José Mauro de Vasconcelos
- Yargo by Jacqueline Susann
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera
- Baltasar and Blimunda by José Saramago
- 1984 by George Orwell
Hope you liked this post, tell me if you have read any of these books!
Bye, keep on reading.