Hello, people of the interweb! “How you doin’?”
This year I decided to set myself a few goals/challenges regarding my reading habits. I thought of sharing this list of goals with you because I believe it will make me take more seriously. Perhaps by this time next year, I’ll be telling you I accomplished all my goals.
Here it goes:
- Read at least 30 books.
- Read at least 3 fantasy books. (Harry Potter doesn’t count, it would make this one way too easy for me)
- Finish reading all historical novels by Richard Zimler.
- Read at least 4 books by a Portuguese author.
- Read a book released in 2018.
- Read a book over 50 years old.
- Read at least a book by a female author.
- Read a book that was made into a movie.
- Read a book that was banned somewhere in the world or sometime in the past.
- Read a poetry book. (Not one by Florbela Espanca or Fernando Pessoa)
- Read a short story.
- Read an award-winning book.
- Read a graphic novel.
- Read a play.
- Read a book by Kafka.
That is it! Tell me if we share any of these reading goals. I wish you all a very happy 2018, filled with books, films and everything you love!
Bye, keep on reading!