Hi there, people of the interweb! I was tagged by Danielle at The Introverted Book Nerd! She is an amazing blogger, go check out her reviews and tags! Thank you so much for the tag, Danielle!
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- Tag 12 bloggers.
12 RANDOM FACTS:
- I ironically hate computers and mobile phones. Which doesn’t make sense to say as a blogger.
- I am a huge fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
- I collect mugs, mugs are my one true love.
- I’m a scout.
- I love jazz.
- My mother and uncle were born in Mozambique because my grandparents moved there during the Portuguese dictatorship and one of my biggest dreams is to go there with my mom.
- I love chameleons.
- I love history but not as much as physics, that’s why I chose material engineering.
- I used to go pick up sprockets with my grandpa when I was really young.
- You’ll always find a book near me.
- I love cinema as much as I love books and at one point I wanted to be a filmmaker.
- I wish I could live eating nothing but fruit.
- What are your favorite things about Winter?
It’s sweatshirt weather.
- What is your favorite Winter outfit?
Anything that has layers. Layers and layers and more layers of clothing.
- What is your favorite Winter food?
I don’t believe there’s a name for it in english. It’s a traditional Portuguese christmas food called FILHÓ.
- What is your favorite Winter drink?
I don’t know, hot coffee maybe.
- What is your dream way to spend a Winters day?
Reading a book by the fireplace with a cup of tea.
- How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
My make up is the same all year-round.
- What are you hoping Santa brings you?
What I really wanted was to be able to play E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial PC game that I used to play with one of my cousins when we were younger, unfortunately, we can’t seem to make it work on windows 10.
BRING BACK WINDOWS 97!
- What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Snow, peppermint mocha/hot chocolate, Christmas.
- What is your favourite Winter song?
Frosty the Snowman.
- What is your favourite Winter memory?
Being at my grandmother’s place by the fireplace with my family-
- What is your favourite Winter scent?
- Finish this sentence…If I could have anything this Christmas it would be…
I don’t want to answer this, sorry. It’s kinda sad.
Roxie @ An Average Life
Norah @ Bookish Fever
Raven @ The Life of a Raven
Rimpy @ RimpysReads
Rachel @ Rachels Readings
Ruby @ RUBY RAE READS