Danielle was a sweetie and tagged me in this amazing tag. Thank you so much, sorry it took me so long!
How many books do you usually read at once?
- I believe I’d be able to read more book at the time if I had different platforms to read them in, like Audiobook, Kindle, … But since I own none of the above I usually read one book at the time, two books tops.
If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch books?
- I go with what my mood tells me. I read the book I feel like reading at the moment.
Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
- No, as a rule, I choose the bookmark I think goes better with the book and I keep it until the end.
Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
- Always keep them near me. If I’m at uni, the book is in my backpack. If I’m on the train, the book is in my hands because I’m probably reading it.
What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
- At night, before I go to sleep. I spend the entire day studying so I use the only time I have off to read.
How long do you typically read in one sitting?
- 2 to 2h30 hours. But it depends on the book and on how into it I am.
Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
- I don’t own hardback, those are expensive af. The only hardback I own is One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez and it was given to me.
What position do you mainly use to read?
- Laying in bed, on the floor, sitting in a chair, standing, I can be in the same position for a long time.
Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
- Of course. And If I like it I shove it in everybody’s face.
How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
- Normally at the end of the day, before I go to bed!