I was nominated for the Liebster Award by The Introverted Book Nerd! Thank you very much! I am so happy and pleased to have been chosen!
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
Nominate 11 blogs.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
The 11 questions The Introverted Book Nerd had for me:
- Why did you start blogging, and when?
I started blogging about a year ago and initially I just did it to keep track of the things I read. But recently I really got into it! I like to give my opinion on a lot of things and I guess that giving my opinion about what I read just made sence to me.
- Who are your favourite authors?
As I say in my 1st post ever, my favourite author is Richard Zimler, I just love his writing and the topics he chooses to talk about in his books. I also find José Saramago to be one of my favourite authors basically for the same reason, he won the noble prize a few years ago. He writes “with parables sustained by imagination, compassion and irony continually enables us once again to apprehend an illusory reality”, as said by experts.
- Name a book that made an impact on your life, and why?
I believe that the book with the biggest impact on my life so far was Blindness by José Saramago. It is about a city that is hit by an epidemic of “white blindness” that leaves no one safe. People who are infected are putted in an empty mental hospital where they are left alone with no help. And before you know it everyone is the country is blind.
- When do you find the time to blog?
Mostly during the weekend and holidays, that is when I get most of my blogging done.
- If you could be any super hero, who would you be and why?
Well, I know she is a villain not a hero but really Poison Ivy is freaking amazing. She is only being bad in order to protect the planet. I can’t even explain how much a love her.
- When did you start enjoying reading?
I don’t remember not liking books, or not liking to read or whatever. I even remember the 1st I ever time I read on my own it was Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (in the Portuguese edition, of course), and it continues to be one of my favourite books.
I guess the answer would be ever since I’ve known how to read.
- What is your favourite book or series?
My favourite book is The Seventh Gate by Richard Zimler. I just love everything this man writes; this book was just perfect for me. The WW2, the outsiders he chose as characters. Just perfect.
- Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
The outer space for sure. I’ve always been an astronomy enthusiast. I find the universe the most beautiful thing there is. And it makes us fill small, which is kind of important, I guess.
It shows us we live in nothing but a “pale blue dot”.
- How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse? Justify your answer.
I’d like to say I long time, since I’m a scout and everything, however I feel like I would be super scared all the time. I’d know what to do to survive, but I would do nothing, my brain would freeze.
- If you were going to be a character in somebody’s book, who would you want to write it?
K. Rolling, of course!!! I want to be a witch and study in Hogwarts and fight Voldemort.
11. What is your Hogwarts’s House?
Ravenclaw, obviously! I mean it is the best house.
My 11 Questions:
- What is your favourite place on earth?
- What is your favouritre fictional character?
- What is your favourite genre to read?
- Why book blogging?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you could have diner with anyone on earth you would you choose and why?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your Hogwarts’s House?
- Is there a book you know you will never want to read?
- Do you prefer the country or the city?
- Who do you consider to be your heroe?
Bye, keep on reading.