So yeah, I have a book buying problem, brought five books this June with plenty of books to choose from that I haven’t read laying on my bookshelf.
First, I went to a used book sale in Lisbon where books were like 5€ each, I couldn’t resist the temptation.
Then, I went to a bookshop to buy a book to a friend of mine and everywhere I looked it was as if books were calling my name, they just wanted to be read, it’s not my fault.
This week, I went to fnac and there was a section of classics that were under 5€, just couldn’t fight back, it was to good to be true.
These are the books I ended up buying in June:
- Encounter at Farpoint by David Gerrold;
- Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf;
- The Warsaw Anagrams by Richard Zimler;
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux;
- Moby-Dick or, The Whale by Herman Melville.
This is not okay, I can’t keep on buying so many books.
Bye, keep on reading.