These are my Reading expectations for the year 2017.
Last year I tried to read more than a usually do, not only for the sake of reading but really because I did in fact wanted to read more, but never seemed to find time to do so. This year I still kind of kept the same goal, however I also intend to read a wider range of generas.
I also made a TBR list of books that I have been wanting to read for ages but for some reasons never got to them, these books are:
- The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
- The Fall of an Angel, by Camilo Castelo Branco
- The Metamorphosis, by Franz Kafka
- Shades of Grey series, by Jasper Fforde
- Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon
And I believe that is it, at least for now these books are the 2017 musts. I really just want this to be a good reading year, even though I’ll be busy with college.